Highmark Mid-Day Art Break is set!
Join us every Wednesday for live music from Noon – 1 pm. The Museum doors will open at 11:30 for the performances. You can bring your own chairs or use one of ours. Don’t want to brown bag it? Grab lunch at our cafe and enjoy the music inside the air conditioning or out on the Zaphiris Family Patio.
- June 12: Erie Philharmonic
- June 19:Mambo: Latin-infused rock, pop, and jazz
- June 26:The Division Street Machine: Blues & Rock
- July 3:The Rooftop Project Band
- July 10:Mountain Thyme Ramblers: traditional bluegrass with an Irish folk twist
- July 17:Gem City Jazz Band: big band, swing
- July 24:Brooke Surgener: Indie folk and pop acoustic
- July 31:The Charles Brown Experience
- Aug 7:The Breeze Band:R&B
- Aug 14:Erie Philharmonic
- Aug 21:Campfire Jams (Jeremy Jaegerand friends)
- Aug 28:Monica Lewis: One woman & one guitar
- September 4:The Honest Mistakes
Online bookings are not available for this event.